Goats Milk & Honey Soap
Gentle, creamy and incredibly moisturising.
As an unscented soap, it’s more suitable for those with sensitive skin. Goats milk makes this soap particularly gentle and creamy.
We use local honey which is deep and rich, to give you a little bit of extra moisturising. The honey gives this soap an attractive caramel colour and helps create a rich, bubbly lather.
Cold process soap making means you may find each bar varies a little in shape and colour
Sodium Olivate**, Sodium Cocoate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Sunflowerseedate**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Sodium Castorate**, Sodium Cocoa Butterate**, Caprae Lac*, Mel*. Palm Oil Free
“As the world began to realise that bar soaps are kinder to the planet, my vision was to create a product that would stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of its ethical and sustainable credentials, whilst also being a truly luxurious treat for the skin”
Fiona McBryde – Founder & Soap Makera at Soap Folk
Ethics and values
- Made by hand using the traditional cold process method
- 100% ethically sourced ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Palm-Oil free
- Plastic Free Packaging
- NO detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances -
- Cruelty-Free, never tested on animals only willing humans
- Made in the Stroud Valleys, UK