Refreshing peppermint soap is your saviour for that early morning wake-up shower, as well as the hot summer nights too!
This soap is perfect for cooling irritated or sunburnt skin. A touch of green clay will gently exfoliate and give the good slip to the lather. The mintiness of organic peppermint oil tempered with the sweetness of a little rosemary oil is an irresistible combination.
Good for oilier and combination skin types.
Cold process soap making means you may find each bar varies a little in shape and colour
“As the world began to realise that bar soaps are kinder to the planet, my vision was to create a product that would stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of its ethical and sustainable credentials, whilst also being a truly luxurious treat for the skin”
Fiona McBryde – Founder & Soap Makera at Soap Folk
Ethics and values
- Made by hand using the traditional cold process method
- 100% ethically sourced ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Palm-Oil free
- Plastic Free Packaging
- NO detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances -
- Cruelty-Free, never tested on animals only willing humans
- Made in the Stroud Valleys, UK